Join us for a presentation on family trusts and how they can be used within a business to provide legal and tax benefits to the shareholders and their families.
Following the presentation guests will have an opportunity to see how Winnipeg looks from the top of True North Square followed by dinner. We invite you to stay and watch the Jets vs Rangers in the TDS lounge.
Areas of Exploration:
· Better understanding and familiarity with the legal and accounting aspects of Family Trusts
· Practical tips and advice for administering family trusts, including best practices and areas to avoid
· Reviewing the benefits of having a family trusts and the risks associated with not having a family trusts
· Should a family trust be set up and if so, when
· How recent tax changes are affecting family trusts
Presenter: Leilani Kagan, Lawyer TDS Law
Open to family and advisor members of FEX. If you are a family business and you would like to attend this event please contact the FEX Manitoba office directly to register at email@example.com.
When: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Where: TDS Law office | True North Square l 1700 – 242 Hargrave Street, Winnipeg
Tickets: Included in your FEX Membership | Non-Members $75 pp + tax
The True North Square Parkade officially open on July 23rd. The Carlton Street overhead entrance door will open when vehicles approach, and casual parkers can park on the first level (P1). The Pay-by-License plate terminal is located at the main elevator bank and clearly identified. Just pay and go, there is no need to display the ticket in your vehicle. Payment can also be made or time extended by using the Park Indigo APP at APP Store for iphone or APP Store for Android. Rates are $4.00 per hour and $17.00 per day.