Thank you for your interest in FEX’s Personal Advisory Group (P.A.G) program.
This program is available to FEX business family members and is a unique opportunity for you to interact with other family business members in a safe and confidential space. Connecting with this community is a one-of-a-kind experience; your peers truly understand what you are going through because they’ve dealt with similar challenges and opportunities themselves.
Before applying, please ensure that:
- You are a FEX Family Business member, holding an active FEX membership. Your FEX Family Membership must be maintained to continue with your P.A.G once successfully placed.
FEX Members: click here to log in to your FEX account before you complete the form below.
Not a current FEX member? Click here to sign-up for a membership.
- You are committed to attending monthly meetings and an annual retreat with your P.A.G.
Once FEX has received your P.A.G application:
- FEX will find a suitable P.A.G and will provide your application to that group. FEX will ensure there are no personal or professional conflicts (i.e.: no relatives or members from competing industries) before providing your application to the P.A.G.
* Finding the perfect placement may take time but we will ensure you are updated during the entire process.
- The P.A.G will connect directly with you to organize a time to meet. Meeting allows both you and the group to determine fit.
- If both you and the P.A.G believe it is a suitable match, they will officially invite you to join the P.A.G.
- When successfully placed in a P.A.G, you will receive a welcome package from FEX with additional details on the program. The welcome package includes the FEX P.A.G Manual and a Participation Agreement which must be signed and returned to FEX before your first meeting with your P.A.G.
LET’S GET STARTED!